Saturday, February 11, 2012

LOVE

Thankfully, Jesus reminded me to keep writing.
Why? I don't know yet. 
What? I don't know that either.


So this has been on my mind lately. 
I think this best describes how I feel.



Since February is the month of love, and all things red and fatting, this is for you, Valentines Day.
And Im not sure what I need to say, right here. 
We all desire love, that is something that no one can argue. But if you are not in love with Jesus, I can guarantee that your source of love, in whatever form it may be, is not going to love you like He will. 
I'm falling more and more and MORE in love with Jesus. 
He knows my secrets, my failures, my hopes, my dreams, my sins, and yet He loves me.
I have turned my back from Him, and yet He is there wanting for me to come with more love than I can imagine. 

And I don't think I need to elaborate much, If you know Jesus, you can agree. And If you do not know Him, then I just pray that this Valentines Day, you fall in love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment